November 15, 2007

I left L&T, 2 years back on 15-11. It's time to reflect back what I achieved in the last two years.
1. First & foremost thing is the self-realisation. I realised my potentials, my strengths, my market value, the demand of my expertise & my knowledge. I came to know that I am a very practical, knowledgeable person & market appreciates my knowledge.
2. I could build my reputation with knowledge & experience. My expertise in scheduling can fetch reputation to me as expert & also the money.
3. The exposure to the world outside L&T gave me confidence that I can also be a successful enterprenure. I can market my knowledge & experience.
4. I also realised that I wasted a lot of years in L&T working half-heartedly. It would have been better had I left L&T earlier & had this confidence some 3-4 years back.
5. With the development work
(Software development to manage complex activities with priorities with simple MS-Project platform), which was well appreciated by my clients, I came to know the opportunities in Project Management World.
6. I cleared PMP certification in the first attempt & assumed the best qualification-experience combination in my field.
7. The high point of this period was when I realised my mission of creating employment opportunity for Indian welders & fabricators in Italy. With my dedicated efforts & Fabtech's vision, it was achieved in 1 years time after I had started working.
8. I got so much of free time that I developed my web-building skills as hobby (& as part-time income source also). I tried my hands successfully by developing web-forum (for project help, which is now dis-continued), by developing static website, SQL-database based interactive portals for social cause for my organisation. I felt great satisfaction when I launched my portal exclusively for fabrication (tremendous response from allover world) a few days ago. I recently developed two more sites as my social commitment, one matrimonial portal and another impressive site in marathi as a meeting point of all social activists.
9. I also got opportunity to travel to off-shore platform by helicopter.

There are many plans ahead as now I can think with cool head which was never possible when I was in L&T. The world is really competative but farer outside L&T. I strongly wish the work-culture at L&T, HED changes at the earliest.

1 comments:

Mr.Mandar Salvi said...

Hello Bagwe Sir.
I am grateful to read your blog about L&T.I konw you might be wondering who I am!!
Well I was an inplant trainee under you in your Planning and Scheduling department.
My name is Mandar Salvi. I was there as a requirement of my diploma course from VJTI college.
I still remember the day when you were about to leave the company. You presented every one a book, as a token of appreciation.
I have preserved that book till today. You were an inspiration for students like us. It was a great experience working under you SIR!!
Thanks for your valuable guidance. I wish you the BEST of life ahead!!
Thank You..
Mandar Salvi

About Me

Unmesh Bagwe, Mechanical Enginner by profession BUT Social Engineer by passion.. always at work..

Having spent 17 years in L&T has given me values & principles & professional approach while a small stint in Europe gave me insights of life, quality & passion...

I have been always associated with social organisations from my college days, starting with apolitical Samata Andolan which shaped up my ideology, from thereon was part of Samajvadi Jan Parishad, an all-India political party which never flourished but made me more mature, A small stint in AAP & then Swaraj India, where I am Jt-Secretary for Maharashtra State today.

At local level, I am secretary of an innovative organisation, Thane Matdata Jagran Abhiyan

Social

Random Posts

About Me

My photo
Thane, India
Project Management Professional, PMP Director, Fabtech CE Pvt Ltd, India Currently in Italy for marketing activities in European Engineering Sector. Politically and Socially active, currently active with small political party "Samajvadi Jan Parishad" and social movement promoting intercaste marriages in India "Pratibimb Mishra Vivah Mandal"

Popular Posts

Text Widget